Tuesday 3 February 2015

Kim's Review : 10 Fun Things to Do with a Microwave


The cover had a jaunty looking chocolate cake popping out of a polka dotted cup, so obviously I picked it up, expecting some really interesting microwave recipes. To my surprise this book turned out to be more science text book than recipe book.

Some of the experiments do look like fun, but I don't think I will be trying out any of them any time soon.

The book does have a few recipes and link to a few others, but there are plenty of brilliant recpes online, you don't need this book for that purpose.

Rating :
As a science book - 3 / 5
As a recipe book 0.5 / 5


I don't think this book has come out in Print (too many linkables to make a print book feasible) It was available for free at the ibook store when I downloaded it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...