Friday 4 November 2011

Kim's Review: Cat vs Human

I've been following Yasmine Surovec's blog: http://catversushuman.blogspot.com for quite awhile now. She is so bang on, in her observations about cats, that I often just forward the days cartoon to all my animal loving friends. Most of them have subsequently signed themselves up for her newsletter too.


Yasmine is hilariously funny. Her cartoons capture the humorous moments of living with cats just so brilliantly.

When I heard the book was out and available on flipkart, I just had to order my own copy. As soon as it arrived home, my husband and I literally were fighting over who would read it first. We ended up reading most of it together, while taking breaks in between to stare at our own cat and say "Oh MY God! That's just like Bacardi"

I had of course seen most of the cartoons before on her blog, but its lovely to have them all compiled in one book. This is my new favourite "goto" book to bring a smile on my face, no matter how bad the day has been.

It's Bacardi's favourite bedtime reading material too, as you can see in the picture above.

Yasmine even has an online Cat Vs Human Shop from where you can buy the book, postcards or tee shirts with the cartoons printed on them.


If you love cats and can see the humour in sharing a living space with them, you will love this book. Take a look at Yasmine's blog: http://catversushuman.blogspot.com if you want a sample of what to expect in the book.

Rating: 5/5
Because I identify with so many of the situations and the book made me smile and laugh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...