Wednesday 30 October 2013

Brajesh's Review : E2 - Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality


All lovers of "The Secret" will go totally crazy with this book. I hated "The Secret", hence didn't really like "E2 - Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality" much.

The first few chapters of this book by Pam Grout were intriguing and kept me hooked. I even tried the first 2 experiments in full earnest, but both failed. The concept of using power of affirmation, positive thinking and inner voice isn't a new one. This books uses smart experimentation based left brain approach to try and convince the skeptics of right brain. Sounds a little odd, but it's done very smartly and efficiently.

I am quite sure the book will sell loads, but just didn't work for me.

Rating : 3 / 5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...