Wednesday 25 May 2011

Brajesh's Review: The Habit of Winning


This book must be made a compulsory read for every professional manager. One of the best books I have ever read in my life. Must be priced at 2999 and not 299 :) I have been a huge fan of Prakash and my admiration for him admiration has gone up many notches. I suggest you order your copy NOW

Rating: 5/5 - first time I have rated perfect for any book

Also, I just got 15 Copies of "Habit Of Winning" for My team ... Thanx Prakash Iyer for creating such a wonderful read. . . . . .

Read an Interview with Prakash Iyer on BookChums.com


1 comment:

rohit said...

Must be an enjoyable read The Habit Of Winning by Prakash Iyer. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and orignal, this book is going in by "to read" list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...