Saturday, 28 May 2011

Brajesh's Review: The Immortals of Meluha


If u haven't yet, go pick this one up now. Brilliant story telling. Anyone who has grown up on stories of Indian mythology will find amazing new insights and connections with those old stories. Amish simultaneously provides a commentary on modern society's lack of tolerance of multiplicity and also touches on contemporary burning issues. Once you get past the use of modern english to recount a story of 9000BC, it is amazingly gripping. Eagerly waiting for the sequels.

Rating: 4/5

Also read Kim's Review of this book

 

2 comments:

rohit said...

An enjoyable read The Immortals of Meluha by Amish . loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

mumbaimidlife said...

Hi,

I liked your blog. I thought that we could do a few cross blog things.

Would you be interested in reviewing my new book "Love, Peace and Happiness:What more can you want?"

I could do an author interview on yours. I could also post your review on my fanpage referenced below which has more than 10,000 fans giving you a whole new set of visitors.

Let me know if this makes sense for your blog.

Rituraj Verma, author
www.facebook.com/BookLPH
www.riturajverma.com/blog
email:riturajverma2005@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...