Saturday 6 July 2013

Brajesh's Review : Mr. Majestic - the Tout of Bengaluru

I had started "Once upon a time in Scandanivistan" by Zach O'Yeah some time back, but couldn't read it beyond a few pages. I can't remember why. But after reading Mr. Majestic's adventure I am eagerly waiting to get back and read "Once upon a time in Scandanivistan".

I recommend " Mr. Majestic - the Tout of Bengaluru" to anyone who has had life touched by Bangalore &/or Bengaluru. It's a thriller laced with humour and wit. Covers a lot of geography and sociology of Bangalore. The characters remain quirky and odd but still seem real and not caricatured. Situations seem stretched and odd but never contrived. A different genre explored by me. The book does complete justice to the craft, city & characters.

Rating : 3.5 / 5



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...