Thursday 29 January 2015

Brajesh's Review : Personal


Personal by Lee Child is a simple story of identity crisis , turned into a cross country thriller across London, Paris and America. This is the magic of Lee Child. As I reach the end of my Lee Child collection, I really relish every new novel and thank God that he came up with Personal.

The story has all the usual components of Jack Reacher except the love angle, which simmers but never explodes. The story is fast and holds well across the 3 countries with a large amount of time spent in London.

Personal contrasts US and British lifestyle well and this is an added bonus of this book. Story ends with Jack Reacher in Austin, Texas - presumably the setting for his next book. And I just realized that I have only 2 books left in the series, hopefully Lee Child comes through with the next one soon.

Rating : 3.5 / 5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...