Wednesday 25 December 2013

Brajesh's Review : Aisle Be Damned


Aisle Be Damned by Rishi Piparaiya, is a book that I would recommend to every person who takes more than 6 flights a year.

Genuinely insightful and refreshingly funny. A page turner which is just the right length for a domestic flight, even if it is as short a flight as Ahmedabad - Mumbai, as it was for me.

I was always a window seat, front of the craft man, now I know why. I am surely gonna try the upgrade tricks on my next flight. This is modern situational humor at its best. I burst-out laughing loud (much to the amusement of my fellow travelers) at every 3rd page. That's over 70 laughs for a mere 3.5/- per laugh ... If that's not value for money what is?

Pick up this book by Rishi Piparaiya, on your next flight.

Rating : 4 / 5


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...